Monday, June 13, 2005

Cocktail Rings



The photo shoot was a relatively short one at 9 hours. As you can see, the photos look amazing! I can't wait to process and catalog them and compose the new pages to go on the site. Actually, I don't love this part of the job, but the desire to see the finished pages is the only thing that keeps me working on it.

There are always many more new items than intended, so quite a few don't get on the site. I might have to clear out most of the items online now to squeeze in the new collection. Hard to decide what goes when I like them all...

3 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

STUNNING!!! Awesome photos & I am sure that the beautiful rings made it much easier :)

June 16, 2005  
Blogger Shannon J said...

beautiful pictures, I wish I could afford great pictures like that. not to mention the gorgeous products in the picture.

June 18, 2005  
Blogger Anne said...

Good thing my brother's a semi pro and obligated by blood...

June 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home