Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I NEED This!

It's not like I don't have new materials to work with, but I'm constantly looking at stones. I'm tallying up my '04 gemstone/findings spending, and I can get a not-bottom-of-the-line car so far (not done adding up yet). Yikes! I need to join GA. Somebody start one and I'll join.

All that aside, look at what I'm coveting now... This delicious strand of rare rose quartz faceted oval gem. Beautiful translucency and brilliance. To lust for luster and cut. Only 14 beads, but a small fortune. I can see it as a ring on my finger right now! With gold filled wire of course. Somebody hold me back...

The battle goes on. I'll let you know who wins, head or heart.

2 Comments:

Blogger ♥ joleen ♥ said...

haha.. they're beautiful! I can totally relate. I am just getting into creating jewelry and it's hard to stop buying- everything is so beautiful!!

BTW- I love your website! :D Do you ever trade goods? I would love to trade if you ever want to!

June 28, 2005  
Blogger Anne said...

Thanks Joleen. I hear trading is quite addictive. I haven't started trading yet and when I do I will let you know.

June 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home