Thursday, June 09, 2005

Ok, Just a Little Peek


These are some of the rings that will be in the summer collection. They look very very good on the finger-single, multi rings per hand or stacked. I am much in love with the Simple Cut of the turquoise and other stones. Very stylish and modern. I know I said no peeking, but forget what I said.

Since I'm no good with techno-gadgetry I don't know how to mess with camera/light to come up with a decent picture so this will be the worst photo you'll see on my blog.

Due to the nature of some of these stones they will have to be one-of-a-kind and go into the Limited Edition category with size already specified. I was telling Sharon that I hope they don't sell in person so they can stay online. Sharon said "That's healthy for your business. You should call it 'Look, admire, but leave it jewelry.'" She's right that I'm not always eager to sell. Well, that's artistic people for you.

2 Comments:

Blogger funkyjunkie said...

sell those babies, they kick butt! :)

June 12, 2005  
Blogger Valerie said...

I know what you mean...but those guys will sell, they are gorgeous!!! I want like 6 of them. :)

June 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home