Monday, June 20, 2005

Summer Collection Is Here

Tell me how they look. I just know what I love. I love the blue of turquoise with the dark bronze of pearl or black horn or the ebony wood. I love turquoise and something dark with gold. There's something ancient about it. I love ancient. I am all about modern and ancient.

In with the new and out with the old. Time to say bye-bye to many items of the previous collection. Get what you want from the sale page before it's removed from the site to keep it clean. Yes, I know I'm a little extreme in keeping the site 'clean'. I think it's to counter my cluttered mind. I also love to hit the delete button. Much important information has been lost to the finger that's faster then the mind.

Go look now.

4 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

I LOVE every single one of the bracelets in the "pearl" collection. Seriously, ALL of them. Gorgeous!

June 21, 2005  
Blogger Meg said...

Oh my! It all looks wonderful, I especialy love the carnelian & turquoise necklace. Beautiful photos :D

June 21, 2005  
Blogger Anne said...

Thanks, it has been fun. Now I can go bed before midnight.

June 22, 2005  
Blogger ♥ joleen ♥ said...

Well I LOVE it all! All of those pretty gemstones! Heaven! :) You're a wonderful jeweler/designer!

June 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home