Monday, August 29, 2005

Opulent Collection

Here is finally a photo from the Opulent Collection. Just got the photos and this is the first one I edited so it's the first one posted. It's brushed vermeil C clasp and beads with Silver Rutilated Quartz. It sure looks gold to me so I will have to do research on it. I don't always trust what I hear even from the 'experts' till I can verify it myself.

This piece is representational of the Opulent Collection. I'm so excited the trend is back towards opulence and luxe. As we learned in design school, the cycle of recycle is about 25 years. That puts us back in the lap of the decadence and excess of the 80s. If you remember what was on Vogue back then then you know what is coming next. Speaking of which, Black is Back. There's your proof. Black has NOT been in since the 80s.

2 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

let's hope that the leg-warmers are NOT

:D

September 27, 2005  
Blogger Anne said...

You HAVEN'T been looking. They are around again!! But seems like they are not going to big. whew.

September 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home