Sunday, October 09, 2005

Holiday Collection

I have enough new designs for a whole new collection! I'm still on the Opulent kick but this time it's even more opulent. Lots of rubies of all shapes and sizes. Lots of quartz with golden and bronze needles. Lots of lush vermeil. Lots of long necklaces and necklaces good for doubling up with shorter ones. Gorgeous green garnet nuggets with gold. It's a bit more primal then refined this time, nevertheless lush and opulent, if not more. Too bad I won't get this new batch of designs online. It just takes tool much work and time to do so in this busy season. If you are around here then you might catch me at a show. My special love is rings so you will see lots of rings. One for every finger at least.

The ruby set below is only part of the new ruby items. It's more refined and delicate than the the rest of the new designs but ruby calls for it. It took awhile for me to finally decide to put this unprofessional photo up. I have a pet peeve about ugly photos. We'll see how long I can stand to look at this photo before taking it down.

6 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

hmmm... still up
:)
It's not so bad... I like it

October 10, 2005  
Blogger Lauren said...

I can't believe it! I just bought a red skirt and longer jacket for the holiday season and TODAY thought to myself...I really need to find some jewelry in red. I am one happy camper. It is so pretty..yipeeeee!

October 15, 2005  
Blogger Anne said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

October 15, 2005  
Blogger Anne said...

Wish I could see your outfit. Red is so powerful and gorgeous and so under used.

Meg, I think my camera was on the wrong setting. I never check since I don't know what it means anyway. No, I can't understand instructions either.

These word verifications on blogs are killing me. I actually can't read it to type it! I must have one of those learning disorders. Takes me 4-6 trys everytime.

October 15, 2005  
Blogger Meg said...

Photo's still there! ;)

Just had to check...

I am right there with you on the word verification thingie... I swear it was Russian or something!

October 19, 2005  
Blogger rebecca said...

i am very impressed with your selection of designs and styles. i think of myself as a relativly creativer person but i could never imagine having thinking of SO much stuff. clearly you are in the right line of work.

October 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home