Thursday, October 27, 2005

The Ring

Most of my designs have been toned down a bit. After all, they need to be wearable to most places by most people, just like what you see on the runway is not the same as what's in the stores. Now and then a bit of statement breaks through. This is just one of those items. Unless the right person sees it, I don't expect to sell it. Which is ok with me because I'm that right person! Now, if I can get a decent picture of my aquamarine stone age cutting tool ring I will post it. It doubles as a weapon.

2 Comments:

Blogger melanie*earthenwood*studio said...

Beautiful ring design! I love the gold against the rutilated quartz shimmers!

October 29, 2005  
Blogger Meg said...

Oh my! This one is such a neat design... ok well neat really doesn't cover it... how about elegant, simple and smart!

October 31, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home