Saturday, January 28, 2006

Shecky's Retail Store NY

I've just finished designing a special collection just for Shecky's new retail store in Soho, NYC, featuring 35 up and coming designers selling everything from clothes to handbags to home accessories . This collection, as with the Spring Collection, is a little different then what I've been doing. Expecting fashionistas and stylish chicks, I've designed 30+ pieces of a collection that is closer to what I'd like to end up designing. It's been great fun and very satisfying to have more freedom in design and materials. It will be better still when I take the next steps toward freedom in each of the up coming collections until I get to where I'd like to stay.

If you are in the area, do drop by Shecky's Shop at 489 Broome Street come Feb 15. Be sure to let me know how everything looks since I will not be there to see it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

Congratulations! Wow, that's so cool
:)

February 10, 2006  
Blogger margo said...

Anne, I too am a jewelry designer from SoCal and in the Shecky's shop NYC. I would love to see the store, wouldn't you? Perhaps we can entice someone to take some photos with their camera phone?! My website is not completed and I need a new photographer...you're lucky to have your bro! I love your jewelry...all the best...Margo Smith

February 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home