Monday, May 22, 2006

New Rings

Everyone must know by now that I LOVE RINGS. I like many per hand or just one good one. Many people are inspired by my rings and quite a few copy my designs but no one can do them like I do. Look around then look at my rings, my rings are neatly and tightly wrapped. Everything is done for the exact look I want to have, from the number of wraps for the band to the gauge of the wire used to the way the wire wraps around a stone to give it a bezel look or a pedestal look. The gold filled or sterling wire for each stone is chosen to best enhance the stone, not according to the popularity of the metal, in answering the question of why I don't design more rings with sterling.



7 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

I LOVE that you use gold, you're totally right that it looks better with some stones than silver does. I also love rings, and I've been known to wear up to six, 3 on each hand. :)

May 24, 2006  
Blogger Anne said...

Dang, and I thought I was crazed!

May 24, 2006  
Blogger punkinpieproductions said...

Anne-
I must agree...many are trying to imitate...I have noticed.
But none will compare!

May 25, 2006  
Blogger momo said...

i like your rings too!! i think it's in fact quite difficult to make rings, especially when these have to be custom made for the perfect sizes! =) but yours are always beautiful!!

i've no idea what kind of pine tree it is in my picture...but it surely doesn't look like one that has been taken in Hong Kong, right? looking at it, i thought i was having a vacation somewhere else!! ^^

May 25, 2006  
Blogger Anne said...

It is very difficult even though I've made countless rings. Some are done over 3-4 times using new wires because the used one is kinked.

May 25, 2006  
Anonymous KRiSTOPHER DUKES said...

Many people are inspired by my rings and quite a few copy my designs but no one can do them like I do. Look around then look at my rings, my rings are neatly and tightly wrapped. Everything was done for the exact look I want to have, from the number of wraps for the band to the gauge of the wire used to the way the wire wraps around a stone to give it a bezel look or a pedestal look

Ooh la love.

I love a lady with pride in her work(wo)manship.

May 28, 2006  
Anonymous Bella said...

Wow. I love your jewelry. If it was older than we were, I'd totally be hustling you to let me sell it at my store.

BTW, I just started a jewelry blog - all vintage jewelry! Check it out when you can. Maybe I will post about gemstones to get you addicted. ;)

June 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home