Sunday, July 09, 2006

Chill with Ice

Summer is my winter. I don't go out for the baking sun, the crippling heat and the shadeless paths between the parking lot and the store. I don't do anything that requires me to be outside even a few minutes. I let the garden be neglected and fried and die as it will. After all, gardens die in the winter, don't they? I wish I can hibernate till the chill of fall arrives. A tall glass of iced something is always glued to my hand, even as I type, the drips are seeping down the keyboard. The only things I can even bear to set eyes on are ice in glass. That and of course, these:


2 Comments:

Blogger punkinpieproductions said...

I'm feeling cooler already. Hence the name "cool stones" blog right? I'm totally with you on the below post also. I know many are trying to imitate, but your quality shines. And you are right. They may copy your designs, but you are already thinking up the next best thing. They can never catch up.
I'd love to see some kids clothes out of ya.

July 11, 2006  
Blogger Valerie said...

*gorgeous* as always! :)

July 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home