Sunday, August 20, 2006

A Nice Review

I get reviewed but this is a really nice review. It's on a new blog called Mixed Plate Blog. Take a look and see the wonderful picks and musings by Liana of On A Friday. The blog is as smart and stylish as Liana's jewelry and accessories.

Here is her review:
That’s right, I said it. Another Sale. This is not just any sale, though. This sale is happening over at the Anne Maa Designs site.
Anne designs some of the most beautiful pieces of custom jewelry I have ever seen. The colors, stones and all the materials that she uses are chosen with care. Each piece is elegant, modern and fashion forward. She creates rings, bracelets, earrings and necklaces. There is even a limited editions area that you surely must see as well.
About that sale…Anne shared with me that her sale begins this evening. So how can you pass up a sale at Anne Maa Designs? Well, you just can’t. You shouldn’t. It will be great! Visit Anne now and you are certain to find that perfect jewelry accessory that you’ve been looking for and read her Cool Stones Blog to see what she’s up to!
Here are just SOME of my favorites (trust me - there are so many more!)…


1 Comments:

Anonymous liana said...

Thanks for mentioning my blog on your blog! :o) I really did mean everything I said about your jewelry. It's just so beautiful and I love to see what you'll create next!

August 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home