Friday, September 22, 2006

24K Gold Dipped Earrings

If I only had the time I'd love to do update the website with another collection. I may have to do that sometime. Things are fast selling out. I know it'd be easier if I just keep selling the same styles but I don't enjoy making too many of the same items, not to mention my favorite part of the business is the design part. If I win the lottery the first thing I'd do is have all things handled by very qualified people so I can sit in my studio ALL DAY designing. OF course I'd kissed the kids good night myself.

These make me happy every time I see them so I want to share them.

24k Dipped pine cones and turquoise.



Prehnite and apatite with 24k dipped oak leaves.


Ruby and 24k dipped kale leaves.


Hand faceted Aquamarine with olive leaves.



3 Comments:

Blogger shoobydoo said...

Oh wow, they are all absolutely beautiful!

September 23, 2006  
Anonymous ao said...

Love your designs! BTW, eventhough I currently live in Russia, I am also from southern cali :)

October 04, 2006  
Blogger IF THE BIRDS KNEW said...

I LOVE THEM WOWZA they are gorgeous...i want i want. how are you? all your stuff is sooo purdy. xoxoxo amylou

October 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home