Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Back By Popular Demand

First I have to apologize for the cheesy phrase. Then I have to say, "It's true!" The aquamarine wrapped pendent necklace was very popular before it sold out. I have more of the aquamarine nuggets now, but see it a bit differently then before, thus the new styling. I especially love the wrap of the bracelet looking like a net or cage on the stone. These earrings are also my favorite way of treating a nugget.
 
I am building up a very exciting mini collection and will be updating the site as soon as I can book a shoot and process the images. As always, many present styles will be retired. There will also be a sale before the new collection so sign up for the newsletter to get first dibs and notification of collection release.

Just so you know, this is best I can get my photos to look. Glad I don't have to make a living in photography.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home