Friday, October 27, 2006

The Quiet and Stylish

I'm not sure if people notice my 'quiet' pieces among the attention getters.

I think this because when I do shows people are always overwhelmed by the sheer number of designs I have. How I wish I can have one of those sparse displays where every pair of earring and necklace has it's own stand. Instead, I have custom designed and made displays and furniture that gets the most amount of product per inch of my space. My site is a lot more edited then my shows, but I still feel certain designs I love might not get equal air time, so I will just have to give them special mentions here.

These delicate but stunning 18k gold and black diamond necklaces and earrings are one of my very favorites. These petite diamonds sparkle amazingly. Everything is on a small and delicate scale, but you sure can't miss them despite their size. I imagine someone quality and classy whose style you can't miss wearing them. Red and high karat gold is a classic combination for me...natural as rain.


2 Comments:

Blogger LB said...

Gorgeous as always, Anne!

October 28, 2006  
Anonymous Yazmin - A Pretty Rock said...

Anne, interesting that you say you have custom made displays. I was getting ready to do the same. I would love to see a picture of your displays sometime. Maybe you should make a blog post about it. :)

February 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home