Wednesday, October 25, 2006

What I've Been Hiding

The upcoming Holiday Collection will consists of some styles I've been designing but never put online. I realize I can't put everything up or the collection gets too large and confusing to navigate and hard for the customer to decide. Here I will post some of the styles that are not 'new' in this Holiday Collection.

This beloved Aquamarine Ring is one of my Stand Up rings.


Carnelian stand up ring.


Ametrine Rondell Ring is one of my One Row rings.


This aquamarine is one of the many Wire Swing Earrings.


There. That's the stash I've been hiding. Can't accuse of me of not sharing now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous ambika said...

I just stumbled across your site via bloglines & have to say that I *love* your jewelry. It's exactly the kind of thing I moan about never being able to find.

October 27, 2006  
Blogger mirage said...

I also stumbled across your site and I really like what I am seeing. WOW!!! :)

December 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home