Monday, November 20, 2006

Cocktail Rings with a Vintage Angle

I find myself attached(briefly)to certain styles. I'm usually only entertained by most things for a short time. Right now I just love the Matte Jade Ring and Lemon Quartz Nugget Ring. They both are a bit surreal and remind me of vintage Lucite or celluloid. Even the shapes of these stones are vintage. And where else but in vintage pieces is one going to find stones used standing up like these? I must say that the Matte Green Jade Ring is not for the timid. It is of a very good size stone and a bona fide cocktail ring that won't go un-noticed. It's muted matte green serves perfectly to understate it's size and shape. The scallop gold tip adds to it's vintage feeling. Just love them both!


4 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

Hi Annie,

As always lovely rings.... just wanted to stop by and say I hope you had a good Thanksgiving!

Meg

November 24, 2006  
Anonymous Maryam in Marrakesh said...

I love that lemoney quartz one. Such a lovely color.

November 24, 2006  
Anonymous ao said...

I like these! Very pretty.

December 15, 2006  
Anonymous Juanita said...

Hi,
I just popped by your web site (through Indie Collective), and was completely smitten by your beautiful jewelry. Gorgeous work! Gorgeous.

December 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home