Monday, January 22, 2007

Samples From the Past

While I haven't been really 'working' I've been organizing and found some old designs from collections past. I 'lose' or 'forget' stuff all the time. Being a visual person, what is outta sight is really outta mind. Some go back awhile...even to glass beads where I first started. I will post a sample sale of these items on 1/24 to newsletter subscribers first, then open it to the public on 1/26. I am still fond of some of these designs. Having been a major jewelry hoarder in my previous life, I am constantly surprised by my lack of need to keep any jewelry for myself at all. Thank the Lord the spell has been broken!

The 2 Flower Necklace is made of very interesting glass beads and seed beads. I have the earrings somewhere but don't feel like looking.

The 2 Flower Necklace is made of very interesting glass beads and seed beads. I have the earrings somewhere but don't feel like looking.


This is one of my all time favorite designs. A mother of pearl disk with woven metallic seed beads. I have so many samples that this one is not posted on sale. Maybe I will post it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your work. Not sure how I stumbled upon your website, but I love the organic look of your stuff. I'll definitely buy a ring in the near future:)

-Ket

February 04, 2007  
Blogger punkinpieproductions said...

just checking in to see what you are up to. loving the flower necklace above. you are super.

February 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home