Sunday, February 25, 2007

5 Things You Don't Know

So it's been a while since I was tagged by Rickina to list 5 things about myself that is not know by most. I also found out by accident that I was tagged for the same by One Blue Chocolate. Finally got to it...

Had a coffee house so I could drink cappuccino and stay up all night hanging with friends and listen to live music.
Hate alarm clocks and broke many flinging them.

Don't like dairy...chess, ice cream...or wheat products, bread, pasta.
Summer is my winter, winter is my summer. I hide inside all summer and plan outings in the fall, winter and spring.

You can't get me to show up at a function without food.

Here is an image to accompany this post. Frosty step cut prehnite earrings.

2 Comments:

Blogger bonnindesigns said...

Ha, I knew the first one because you told me. Hysterical.
By the way, new coffee shop called Cafe Lucca in Old Towne Orange. Very nice and has kick ass cappucinos. We'll have to meet again for coffee!

February 26, 2007  
Blogger Anne said...

Let's do it!

February 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home