Thursday, February 15, 2007

New Collection 2007

Whew, seemed like it wasn't gonna happen there for a while but I finally started the next collection and finished it with a photo shoot yesterday. I kept the collection small since I tend to overwhelm people with choices. It was a bit of teeth pulling at first working on new designs but I was surprised to find myself right back in the 'love' of it before long. This should last for the next few months while I pursue the skills I need to work on what I think I want to do.

I wish to express my gratitude for all the support and encouragement I've received. With my choice of conducting my business via the internet I have the freedom of working the hours I prefer and the peace of not 'dealing' with too many people. With that also comes the 'all alone in my own world' which I love and need but it sure helps to know I'm not just out here floating on my own! Thanks!


I'm still editing images but want to post these first. These are moonstone rings in simple cut nuggets, one of my favorite shapes.


5 Comments:

Anonymous Carrie Sommer said...

These are beautiful Anne. I love how the wire is wrapped around the front!

February 16, 2007  
Blogger bonnindesigns said...

Oh, I like the wire wrapped in the middle too! I hear ya about working in our own little world.

February 16, 2007  
Blogger My Marrakech said...

So lovely...I do so want one.

February 22, 2007  
Blogger My Marrakech said...

Anne - I put your rings on my stumbleupon blog today. Come check it out if you can http://moroccanmaryam.stumbleupon.com/

There are some other people on stumbleupon who have said nice things about you, too:-)

February 23, 2007  
Blogger Anne said...

Thanks Carrie! The beautiful handbad maiden.

Sheri, it is our own little world we live in. Now and then I realize I touch across the world. Exciting and scary.

Maryam, beautiful stumbleupon page you have! Thank you very much. My rings look so good there.

February 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home