Friday, February 22, 2008

Dark Lemon Citrine!

I am pretty much done with beads (stones with drill hole). I don't see much new or different gemstones out there to excite or inspire. I rarely go to trade shows for supplies anymore. I went today to look for a non-bead gemstone for a wedding ring request. I didn't see anything close to what I was looking for but came home with this strand of beads that caught my eye. It was almost the equivalent of my mortgage, in southern California! I had to have it...I knew it the whole time I was pretending I was just going to look at it, to play with it and put it back. I'm so glad this happens way less often then it used to.

Feast your eyes...3/4" dark lemon citrine simple cut gems! Huge, clear and modern. I can't stop looking at it!



I wont need the whole strand but will have to wait a season or two before I can put it up in my Etsy shop. I wonder if anyone will pay what I paid for this. This is exactly my weakness.

2 Comments:

Anonymous elsita :) said...

These ones are REALLY beautiful!!!!
I also enjoy looking at them so much!!
Well done that you got them!
ELSITA :)

February 29, 2008  
Blogger Anne said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who see the beauty in them! Thanks.

March 01, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home