Thursday, February 21, 2008

Jewelry Supplies, Gemstones for Sale

I finally did it. I did two things that I dreaded. I'm finally starting to sell off some of my loot from my hoarding days. I opened a store on Etsy which was dread #1. I'm not good at learning new tech stuff. I also started the endless task of photographing, editing, and uploading with all the tedious product details. That was dread #2. I'm glad to have started and now find them not to be so hard. I do have so much of everything it's a bit defeating to think about it. It'll have to be a side thing but I will keep at it when I 'm able.

If you are in the market for stones, clasps, findings and chains then you might want to take a look at what I've hand picked for myself but never got to. Things will be about wholesale prices, which was what I paid. Some were purchased before the silver price hike of late so you might be getting a even better deal.

www.
AMD.etsy.com

4 Comments:

Anonymous renaye said...

sweet. i would surely look up ur shope site since i'm looking jewelry wholesale price.

February 21, 2008  
Blogger Anne said...

Great! Looking forward to reclaiming my precious space.

February 21, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you started something else that everyone wants to copy! After reading about your gemstone etsy store, 2 other designers opened their own etsy stores to sell of extras! It seems too weird to be a coincidence! ;)

March 10, 2008  
Blogger Anne said...

Hey, I only know of one but then I don't pay much attention to most things!

March 10, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home