Friday, March 21, 2008

Spring Collection - Bronze Rutilated Quartz Ring

The Photo shoot has been delayed so I'm posting another ring. This is a gorgeous reddish bronze hair rutilated quartz in a simple cut. It was not intended for a ring I'm sure but I just had to. This is a GOOD SIZE ring and not for the timid. The band is tilt-able and can also be stringed on a sterling chain and worn as a necklace.

Again, I have to let you know that certain styles go fast when the collection is released so sign up for the newsletter for first dibs. I hate to see disappointed customers.




6 Comments:

Blogger Catherine Chandler said...

That is an amazing ring! I love the stone! Thank you for stopping by my blog and sharing your thoughts :)

March 22, 2008  
Blogger Steph said...

Wowww gorgeous ring !

March 23, 2008  
Blogger Anne said...

Thank you for your kind words. I'm brand new at this and am always glad when things come out close to how I envisioned them. This was one gorgeous stone and would look great tied with a wire so I lucked out.

March 23, 2008  
Blogger Michelle said...

wow, this is BEAUTIFUL!

March 27, 2008  
Anonymous Elsita :) said...

This ring is sooo amazing!
:)

April 01, 2008  
Blogger Passementerie said...

What a beautiful ring!

April 21, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home