Sunday, March 16, 2008

Spring Collection - Quartz with Tourmaline Ring

This is another new ring in the upcoming spring collection. This is a rough piece of quartz embedded with tourmaline. The back was left open for light to pass through. I never know how a piece would turn out exactly. I go in with an idea and an fuzzy image of the finished product and see how things work out, which is the main excitement for me. I love how this one turned out.

Newsletter gets you notification of Spring Collection release.





7 Comments:

Anonymous a fan in NY said...

Love this! Is it for sale? How much?

March 18, 2008  
Blogger Anne said...

Thanks! I love how it turned out too.

It is a part of the spring collection that will be available around the beginning of April. I'm still trying to get the collection wrapped up so I haven't had a chance at pricing the items yet. Sign up for the newsletter so you don't miss it. Everybody wants the same items every time.

March 18, 2008  
Blogger atelier said...

This one is a really lovely piece! I love rings like this one.

March 24, 2008  
Blogger WendyB said...

Very nice.

April 01, 2008  
Blogger Anne-Marie said...

I love this - it's absolutely stunning.

April 01, 2008  
Blogger Gwen Buchanan said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous beauty... love it.. very natural raw style...

April 01, 2008  
Blogger Anisa said...

This is a gorgeous ring. I love that it's raw, modern, and classic all at the same time. That little piece of tourmaline in that quartz is to die for!
xo~Anisa

September 11, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home