Thursday, June 12, 2008

New Look

It's not that I liked the way my blog looked before. I am just entirely not fluent in html or code or anything technical so I had to put up with the least offensive template I could find. It's not that I'm entirely happy with the way it looks now but I am glad to have thought to go into the template and start making up numbers in the color code area. I compared these color code numbers with Photoshop but of course those are not the same color codes so I just input random numbers and chose from there. One day I know I will end up with the clean, modern and non-sterile look I want. In the meantime, I think I like these strange colors together. For now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

I like the new look and "strange" colors! thanks for the comment on my blog! The texture on the polymer clay was done with a paint brush and very little metallic powder

June 14, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home