Wednesday, June 10, 2009

New Design Geode Earrings

Although my favorite piece of jewelry has been the ring... every day rings, cocktail rings, and bold, modern, sculptural, in your face rings, I want to break from the ring to post a pair of earrings from the new collection. Continuing on the path of raw and rough stones is the split geode earrings. There are a few pairs of these earrings in this collection, all added the last minute. This is due to my late discovery of a new source for them. I was only going to choose a few sets of the geodes but ended up with quite a bit more. "Why not?", I discovered, seems to always be my motto when faced with tempting choices. I guess it's ok since I am rarely moved by many stones anymore. Good thing I don't like sweets...I can only imagine where that would lead me...

Here are some split, polished sets of tiny geodes clutched in matte sterling just as organic as the rocks are. I like the back almost as much as the front.


*New 2011 collection coming soon with more styles of geode earrings.

Geode Earrings with Drusy Center
wire wrapped geode earrings

4 Comments:

Blogger Wen Chang said...

Didn't know you have a website...now, we could connect ;)

your work is beautiful...

July 07, 2009  
Anonymous louise de Lima said...

Love your jewellery... really beautiful!

July 23, 2009  
Blogger Anne said...

Wen, I thought you knew...

Louise, Thank you! You're very talented yourself.

August 01, 2009  
Anonymous Volunteer opportunities said...

Wow! Those are stunning! I'm looking forward to your new creations.

God bless!

September 10, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home