Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Biggest Sale Ever

We're having our biggest sale ever right now. Enjoy 40% off the entire present collection with the exception of the wire wrapped, wire-band rings. Those are just too difficult. Believe it or not, those are the most dreaded, most hand hurting things to make. Many people do wire wrapped rings, but aside from one other designer, mine stand alone. They are also part of what I'm known for but I've been phasing them out for the last 3 or 4 collections. Lovely as they are, I've grown so much since I first started the wire wrapped rings that they don't look part of the collections any more nor do I see any desirable gems that I've not used yet. With the new collection coming out there will be even less of these rings offered.

The sale of 40% off will run through Sept. 18. Take advantage of it because it's a rare thing!

Anne Maa Designs Sale

2 Comments:

Blogger natha perkins said...

Anne,
I have attempted wire wrapped rings and they are SO difficult! I have long admired yours and wondered how you managed to make them so perfectly beautiful. I love hearing the inside scoop. Your new collection is amazing as usual. You are one of my favorite artists to follow because of your beautiful pieces! Natha Perkins

October 23, 2009  
Blogger Anne said...

Hi Natha! You are so right that they are very difficult. Wire wrapped rings are one of my dreaded things to make even after this many years. I insist that my rings are solidly wrapped, the stones are tight on the ring and that the wrapping looks good. As a result, I sometimes have to do them over and over until I'm satisfied. The stones are all differently faceted and shaped so each ring is a different experience (or battle). Each failed wrapping means many feet of unusable wire due to kinks. My hands always hurt from gripping the wire so tightly throughout the wrapping, fearing any slack will render the finished ring unfit to ship out. Sorry to confirm the difficulties of these rings instead of giving you some tips. You've helped me know that I'm not the only one who struggles with these rings. I thought I was a wimp in thinking what a hard time I have with them.
Thank you for your compliment on my new collection!

October 23, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home