Friday, February 18, 2011

Work In Progress

Deep in the middle of this collection. The possessed obsessed process of designing and making a collection has always been something I've loved and feared. Love the intensity and drive of it and fear the exact same. Not comforting to not have a say in your own life. Only comforting part of this is knowing it ends when it's exhausted.
Here are 2 shots of part of the collection. These were taken so I can match the wax sculptures to the stones once they are cast in sterling if I forget. I also had to refrain from using all the rock specimens in this collection and mentally group the stones into different cohesive collections for future seasons. Editing is a discipline I'm constantly aware I have to keep a handle on. I so admire a tight and well curated collection
With the coming of a new collection there will be a sale of the present collection first. Sign up for our rarely seen NEWSLETTER to be notified of the sale and release of the new collection.


Blogger OakGem said...

As far as I can tell your editing skills are just fine. And I love your collection! I love how you handle stones!

Vintage Jewelry

March 15, 2011  
Blogger Anne said...

Thank you OakGem!

March 21, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home