Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Extra Special

Of course I love all my babies. I wouldn't have created anything I didn't love...but you know there is always one or two that is extra special to me in each collection.  Ones that if they never left home I'd be fine with it.  I like knowing that they nestle close to me in the drawer while I work.  Ones that if they ever left home I'd pretend I barely knew them and didn't love them any extra.  Here is one of those.  Below is one of those from this Seascape collection.  There is something special about this little rock with a perfect white rosette perched on it.  Can you imagine happening upon this specimen in nature?  The matte silver pronged setting is soft and undemanding too but not lacking in interest and intelligence.
Stellerite Seascape Ring

Hmm, maybe I should do an Extra Special Don't Leave Home series from now on...

4 Comments:

Blogger drollgirl said...

this is BEAUTIFUL! i love it!

June 06, 2011  
Blogger drollgirl said...

dude. love your jewelry! i am scrolling and poking around on your blog and love what you do!

June 06, 2011  
Blogger Anne said...

Thanks Drollgirl! I tend to love doing it too.

June 09, 2011  
Blogger drollgirl said...

off topic, but thanks for your fabulous comments! i just loved them!

July 06, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home