Sunday, July 10, 2011

Up Coming Shows - Sample Sale

After not doing shows for more then 3 years I'm starting to do some again.  These shows will determine if I will get back to doing shows as a regular part of my business.  I've never liked the stress of doing shows or the long set up time due to my large inventory but I need to do them to move samples.  I'll have samples going back many years at these shows and everything will be at sample prices (substantial discounts).  So if there are items you've got your eye on I'll probably have samples of them.  Come say hi.

Los Feliz Village Street Fair
Sunday July 24, 2011

Malibu Arts Festival
July 30 and 31, 2011

Abbot Kinney Festival 
Sunday September 25, 2011

2 Comments:

Blogger drollgirl said...

DUDE. you were at the los feliz fair?!! i was there for about 10 minutes. crap! i missed you!!!!!

August 15, 2011  
Blogger Anne said...

I was waiting for you!

August 19, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home