Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Cobalto Calcite - Pink!

I'm not a pink person.  Never was.  I was, however, completely sucked in by pink minerals like these Cobalto Calcite (Cobaltian Calcite) from Morocco that I bought the flat without knowing anything about them.  I always follow my gut and while that may feel scary or ridiculous at times I have never regretted anything from it. 

So I'm researching this mineral and playing with them, loving all colors cobalto comes in.  The pinks range from soft bubble gum pink to lavender pink to salmony pink to grey lavender purple.  The translucency of a mineral is something I love.  Just look last picture and feast your eyes on the pink jellies and salmon roes.  The whites with metallic blue,  purple and bronze on some of these are amazing.  I would have thought they were enhanced if I saw only pictures of them.

Click on the images for a larger view.








Used by healers for emotional healing. Effective for emotional blocks, loneliness, releases old fears and grief, mends broken hearts. Symbolizes unconditional love, forgiveness and compassion. Helps in self worth, self judgement. Also a stone for manifesting abundance and relieving stress and worry. Connects the crown chakra and heart chakra.  

2 Comments:

Blogger Jane Droll said...

OMFG. i love it! stunning! gorgeous!!! clearly i need to surround myself with tons of these beauties. they might help me with all of my ISSUES!

March 01, 2013  
Blogger Anne said...

That would be ideal! Imagine things that can fix your issues or lose weight for you! I'd just sit back and surround myself with piles of them. WHY can't things work like that?

March 01, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home