Looking, playing and designing with beautiful gemstones and minerals has cured me of my insatiable jewelry collecting habit. I no longer feel the need to own and hoard jewelry. I now hoard stones! There's no stopping me when I see something I love...you know the feeling...it's mine no matter what.
4 Comments:
i think i like the first one best!
Thanks drollgirl. I just realized I can rotate them!
It is always helpful to know how other people see it!
I really like the second concept the best because it shows splashes of orange, silver, and red. The varying colors in your designs make your home page "pop" / come alive. But then, I love them all :-)
I love the bright orange of the 2 finger ring too. This is the first time there are so many good contenders for the home page. Thanks Tresa!
Post a Comment
<< Home